Deep Wave Hair Wigs
Highlights Wigs 4X4 Lace Closure Wig
10A virgin hair lace wigs highlighted hair human hair wigsHair Material: 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair Wigs, 10A Grade, Minimal Shedding, No Tangle, No Bad Smell
Hair Color: P4/27 (Different light, may have a little chromatic aberration)
Wig Density: 150% Density Virgin Remy Human Hair Wigs
Hair Length: 14 inches - 26 inches are available
Texture: Deep Wave Hair, Natural Hairline, Soft, Comb Easily, Can Re-style, and Color well.
Lace Net: 4*4 Lace Front, Human Hair Wigs, Pre-plucked with Baby Hair, Natural Hairline
Pack: 1 Piece Highlight Deep Wave Human Hair 4*4 Lace Front Wig
Shipping: Your wig will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, we will ship items from our NY warehouse or from our China warehouse, 2-5 working days will arrive. See more details in our Shipment Policy.
Return: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item in 15 days, See more details in our Return & Refund Policy.
How to measure a wig?
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair, needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
How to maintain my wig?
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK. To see How To Wash a Wig.
3. De-tangle the hair gently by hands before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand, and wide-tooth comb, both are fine, deep wave wig, curly hair wig or loose wave wig, you'd better use a hand, de-tangle the wig before wet ii
Feels so soft 😍😍 definitely worth the money! The only thing is that I wish it was a little longer, I got the 16’ which goes down to my shoulders.
I like it. Quality was better than expected.
The hair is nice but it’s not true to length. I ordered 18” and got a 16”.