T part wig is one of the latest wig styles on the market, and it is so popular all over the world. But do you know why the T part lace wig is so pop now? Meetu Hair will explore T part lace wig in this blog.
What is the T part wig?
The lace part of the T part wig is shaped of the letter T. It is how it got its name t part wig. T part wig is very similar to the lace front wig in terms of appearance, but when we look at the inside of the wig cup, we will find that it has less lace. Therefore, the hand-sewn part is smaller than a conventional 13x4 lace front wig.
Pros and cons of T part wigs
1. Affordable: T part wigs are one of the most affordable human hair wig types on the hair market right now. It is much cheaper than lace front wigs, but it can also give you an entire hairline and always give you a very realistic appearance.
2. Convenient: T part wigs are real beginner-friendly wigs. It’s ready to use when taking it out of the box, and we can effortlessly slay it at home instead of installing it by a hairstylist.
3. Easy to maintain: T part wigs only need routine maintenance and do not require special care. And if you buy the high-quality T part wigs from Meetu Hair, they can last 1-2 years with proper maintenance.
4. High-quality: T part wigs are much cheaper than lace front wigs, but it doesn’t mean that it’s poor quality. Meetu Hair supplies high-quality virgin human hair T part lace wigs, which will give you a gorgeous look.
5. Versatile: T part wigs are quite versatile as the lace front wigs, and you can create lots of hairstyles base on your liking, including curling, crimping, straightening, and dyeing.
The main disadvantage of T part wigs is also one of the reasons why it is so affordable. Due to the structure of the wig cap, the lace is only in a T shape, so the part line is fixed. We can’t change up where it’s parted. We can only change the parting by moving a little the wig cap.
Now that we have told you so much about the t part wig, we believe you are ready to see it for yourself. If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be dedicated to serving you.